I purchased this jumbo remote from eBay. There are various versions of this remote. The one I have is branded: QuantumFx REM-115.
The DVD device button was reset on accident. I couldn’t find the manual. I tried googling “Jumbo Universal Remote”, but the hits referenced a different maker. The unit looks similar, but the button configuration was not the same. The codes for the device online did not work for my remote.
With a little trial and error, I was able to activate the auto code search feature on the universal remote. Here’s a quick rundown on the steps in pairing a button preset to a device:
- Turn on the device you want to control (eg: the TV, DVD, VCR, etc.)
- Point the QuantumFx remote to the device, and press and hold the designated device button on the remote (either: DTC, TV, VCR, DVD, or SAT)
- hold down the button until the LED light remains on
- Press the “Power” button to begin the auto code search
- When the device (from step 1) turns off, press the “Enter” button on the QuantumFx remote